It's time for Blogmas and i'm so excited for it! As you can see, I FINALLY busted out of the orphanage again. It was quite a journey to get here, what I thought was just a train turned out to be the Polar Express! I finally made it to the North Pole, just let CPS try and find me here.. it'll be easy to hide among all of the elves! I have so many things I want to do here; I want to help the elves build toys, help take care of reindeer, meet Santa, and maybe even go to elf school!
It's super cold here though, so the first thing I did was find a warm and fluffy coat! You can find this coat at the current Roselline event, it is sized for TD baby fitted, and is available in many different colors and patterns. It also comes with a color change hud to change the color of the bows on your coat. I got this one specifically because it makes me think of the North Pole.
Time to go explore and start this months Christmas adventures! Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Dress Coat: Who Dress - Xmas - Milia @ Roselline Event
Leggings: Neutral Leggings - White - Turducken (now known as Ribbons) - Marketplace
Boots: Erin Boots - Buglets
Hair: Beans (no bow) - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose: Jumping for Joy - 1 (m) - .Click. Poses & Props
Location: North Pole Village

No comments:
Post a Comment