Thursday, November 29, 2018

Roselline Event ft. Lula Belle & Maple


The Roselline Event opened up on the 25th and has so many adorable items! I got a new dress, and it came with a stuffie too! I like stuffies. I'm gonna name her Hilda, like from the busy world of Richard scary! My Dress & Hippo is a collab between Maple and Cuppa. The Hippo is available in 8 colors; blue, rose, peach, pink, green, purple, white and yellow. There are two hippos for each color, one for the right arm and one for the left arm! Perfect for those a us who like carrying around stuffies in both arms. 
My dress is sized for Toddleedoo Fitted only and the dress comes in the same 8 colors as the hippo stuffies, so you can match with your new friend! The sweater is color change between gray, white, and beige. 

Now, I can't go shopping without getting new accessories so I also picked up some new earrings by Lula Belle. They are available in 4 different metal colors and there are 14 different gemstone colors, each one a different birth stone but two different stones for the months of June & December. 

Make sure you stop by Roselline and grab these adorable items and the rest of the cuteness as well! 

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Hippo Dress Overall Outfit - Maple @ Roselline

Leggings: Neutral Leggings - Black - Turducken (Now Ribbons) - Marketplace

Boots: Avery Fringe Boots - Caramel - Lula Belle

Hair: Bianca - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Earrings: Birthstone Bow earrings - Lula Belle @ Roselline

Hippo: Hippo - Purple - Cuppa @ Roselline

Pose: Darling - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment