Hey everyone, today I had my first official day of elf school! It was fun, I learned the code of elves! I already have them memorized by heart too.
1. Treat everyday like Christmas
2. There's room for everyone on the nice list
3. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear
After elf school, I decided to bundle up and go outside and build a snowman with some a the other elf kids. We named him frosty! It was really cold out too, so I bundled up in my now snowsuit from Peep. that you can also get at the Toddleedoo winter fair. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby & kid and bebe bodies. It has many hud options for the snowsuit and sweater, the sweater hud that I used is exclusive to the TD fair only and the hud has 3 sweater designs.
My snowman is able to hold two avatars to pose and you are able to modify your pose by a clickable script so that makes it perfect for both Toddleedoo and Bebe bodies.
The winter fair just opened yesterday, so make sure you stop by and get all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Snowsuit: Luka Snowsuit - Naturals w/ Exclusive sweater hud - Peep. @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair
Hair: Go Easy - Gingers - Lamb
Hat: PomPom Beanie - Lilac - Dream @ past TD winter fair (store closed)
Gloves: Bento Gloves - Smoke - Lula Belle @ Past Thimble Event (check main store)
Pose w/ Prop: Mr. Snowman - Say Cheese @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

No comments:
Post a Comment