Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Blogmas #7 ft. Lazo for the Shop Hop & Maple @ The Toddleedoo Winter Fair


Today's been a hot cocoa and movie kinda day! So after elf school.. today we practiced all the Christmas songs, I went back to Judy's elf house an we all watched Christmas movies! I snuggled up with my new pillow and blanket from Maple, which is out at the Toddleedoo Fair now. It says "I believe in Unicorns, good night" and comes with a texture change hud for the pillow and blanket to change the colors. There is also one for the dragon lovers too that says "I believe in Dragons, good night" The pillows include animations for friends, parent/child, and single lays. 

My pajamas can be found at Lazo for the current round of the shop hop. They are sized for Toddleedoo Kid & Baby non fitted, and Bebe Body fitted. They are also for both boys and girls, included in the texture change hud are red & green color options, a pink option, and a dark blue option. The shirt's all say the same thing. Naughty, Nice and I tried with tried. Because lets face it.. I tried. *shrugs*

Anyway, make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items at the TD fair and shop hop! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Pajamas: Christmas Pajamas - Lazo

Hair: Checkpoint - Hud 01 - Magika

Pillow: Cuddle anywhere - "I believe" unicorns - Maple @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

Blanket: Cuddle Blanket - Unicorns - Maple @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

Rudolph: Royal Huggie Rudolph Plushie - Royal Pain

Pose: Cutie Sit - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment