Hello everyone, today has been a fun day here in the North Pole. I learned all about how to make baby doll clothes and paint doll houses today at Elf School. Afterwards me and some of the elf kids played in the snow. There's something special about the snow here in the North Pole, it's like it's extra magical then the snow back at the orphanage. When you blow on the snow, you can actually see the pretty snowflakes! When i'd try it before, it just looked like little tiny dots!
Also, 11 days until Christmas! I haven't gotten a chance to actually officially meet Santa yet. He's really busy. But I'm hoping I will soon, I have an extra special Christmas wish to ask him this year. I can't say though, because it's like when you make a wish and blow out your birthday candles.. if you tell it won't come true! But I'll let you know if it DOES come true!
Get the goods here:
Sweater: Emma Sweater - Rare - Muriel (store closed, check marketplace for extras)
Gloves: Bento Gloves - Sky - Lula Belle
Snowflake: Nose Snowflake - Ugly Duckling - Marketplace
Hair: Sparkle (w/ lights) - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose w/ Prop: Blow Snow Kiss - Akaesha - Marketplace
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment