Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blogmas #8 ft. Lula Belle at the Toddleedoo Winter Fair


Can you believe it's only 12 days until Christmas! Today at elf school I learned how to make Christmas ornaments, tomorrow is a very important day though. I'll be learning how to make Christmas presents! Bad news though, CPS showed up but i'm so short they walked right past me because I blended right in with the elves. Plus Judy threw them off the trail, I don't think they'll be back. But just the same, I'm laying low tonight and just hanging out inside decorating my very own mini Christmas tree.

I got new shoes today too, they're perfect too for running around in the snow or just being inside. You can get them from Lula Belle at the Toddleedoo Winter Fair, they can be worn with or without the socks. The socks are rigged for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted body & Bebe fitted body. The boots are available in 12 different colors and are unrigged & modify so they can be sized down or made bigger depending on what body you use. 

Get the goods here: 

Sweater: Wool Sweater - Lazo

Jeans: Natural Wash Jeans - Bright Blue - Petite Bowtique - Marketplace

Shoes & Socks: Leather Boot - Crimson - Lula Belle @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

Scarf: Old Shop Hop Christmas Gift @ Lazo (may no longer be available)

Hair: Holly - Gingers - Doe @ Arcade

Pose w/ Prop: Be Merry - 2 - Enchanted Poses @ The Got Cha Event

~ Misc Items ~

Christmas Tree: Christmas set - traditional - mini tree - Half Deer

Fireplace: White Wood Hearth - Trompe Loeil (check main store or marketplace for extras)

Countdown: Christmas Countdown - Trinket @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

Hot Cocoa & Cookies: cocoa & cookies tray - dust bunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment