Sunday, December 9, 2018

Blogmas #5 L.O.T.D 12/9/18 ft. Viv.a Kids & Basil at the Toddleedoo Fair


Hey everyone. Today was a pretty busy day for me here at the North Pole, Judy took me to the elf school and got me signed up so tomorrow I start elf school, they said we'll be learning the basics of Elf 101 and I'm super excited! It was too cold to be outside today, it was like negative 100 degrees I think so I stayed inside helping Mrs. Clause in the kitchen! She's really nice too. 

Since I stayed inside mostly I wore this comfortable but warm outfit from Viv.a Kids that is currently available at the Toddleedoo Winter Fair, which opened today. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and Bebe Body and is available in six different colors. I decided to wear purple, but it is also available in white, yellow, teal, pink, and blue as well. Each outfit comes with the boots, leggings, sweater and shorts. 

My Pose Prop is also available at the Toddleedoo Winter Fair by Basil. It also comes with a hud to texture change the background between black, white, red & green. It is also able to be modified so you can resize it to make it larger if you need to.

Make sure you stop by the Toddleedoo Fair and grab all of the adorable Items!! Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Amy Set - Purple - Viv.a Kids @ The Toddleedoo Fair

Hair: G0718 - Hud A - Tram

Background: String Light Backdrop - Basil @ The Toddleedoo Fair

Pose: Darling - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment