Today's adventure for Blogmas took me to the downtown of the North Pole. I wanted to get a special present to send to my sister back in Hollowbrook Valley, all the way from the North Pole. After I went shopping I came back to where i'm staying here, a nice elf named Judy invited me to stay with her and some other elves at their home on Santa Clause Lane. I can't show you what I got my sister though, because it's a secret! So I wrapped it all up in a pretty box and bow I found in the toy wrapping department.
To go shopping I wore a pretty sparkly new dress, you can also find it at Bebe'Licious. It is sized for Toddleedoo Fitted only and is available in 6 different colors. It is available in cream, lilac, peach, mint, rose and sky. The top and skirt are also separate pieces, so if you buy more than one color you can mix and match.
Happy Shopping!
On to the credits:
Top: Noel Top - Sky - Bebe'Licious
Skirt: Noel Skirt - Cream - Bebe'Licious
Tights: Polkadot Tights - White - Turducken (now known as Ribbons) - Marketplace
Boots: Aconitum Boots - #Empire @ Past Sad November Event (check main store)
Hair: H1116 - Hud A - Tram @ Uber
Pose w/ Prop: Be Merry - 3 - Enchanted Poses @ The Got Cha Event

No comments:
Post a Comment