Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Blogmas #2 ft. L.O.T.D 12/5/18


I've had a really good first day here in the North Pole, I met a buncha really nice elves and they took me to the sewing room and I got a Santa Dress and a hat to match! Now I really look like I belong here in the north pole, there hasn't been any sign of CPS here and that's a good thing! That means that i'm way ahead of them. 

After I got my new Santa dress, I went exploring and I found the reindeer! At first I thought they might be wild.. but they were so nice and gentle and let me feed them carrots and pet them. I wonder if Santa will let me take a reindeer back with me after Christmas? 

Get the goods here: 

Dress & Hat: HoHoHo Dress & Hat - Miele @ Roselline Event (sold separately)

Leggings: Plain Leggings - Neutral White - Turducken (now known as Ribbons) - Marketplace

Hair: Marble Machine - Hud 01 - Magika

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment