So today for Blogmas, I decided to get out and go exploring some more. This place is big! But it's so cold out, so I had to bundle up in boots, a coat and a hat. I made my way to the letter center where all of the letters to Santa come in, and then they go into the bins that are marked naughty or nice. I didn't get to help sort any letters today, but Bernard the head elf said that maybe after I see Santa and go to elf school for a couple days that I can help with that. I can assure you that Elf school is one school I won't drop out of!
My coat, hat and boots definitely keep me warm up here. You can get some yourself from Viv.a Kids at the Toddleedoo Fair which opens tonight at midnight SLT (when it'll be officially December 9th). It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and the bebe body. It is also available in six different colors; blue, teal, pink, purple, caramel & khaki. I can't wait until the fair opens so that I can get all of the adorable items, make sure you stop by and get all the goodies!
On to the credits:
Outfit: Marry Coat - Blue - Viv.a Kids @ The Toddleedoo Fair
Tights: Polka Dot Tights - White - Turducken (now known as Ribbons) - Marketplace
Hair: Honest - Hud 01 - Magika (former group gift)
Pose w/ Prop: Little Noel - .Click. Poses & Props
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment