Monday, December 24, 2018

Blogmas #13 ft. Bebe'Licious @ The Roselline Event


Hey everyone and Happy Merry Christmas Eve!! Tonight Santa comes and we're all very busy here at the North Pole getting everything ready. I graduated Elf school so I get to help pack Santa's bag full of gifts for all the kids! I'm super excited about Christmas, mostly because it's about so much more then just presents and Santa. 

One of the awesome things about Christmas is that CPS hasn't been around here trying to find me. They're busy with their own families doing Christmas stuff so I don't gotta worry about hiding out! 

Santa did say that I had to go back to the Orphanage tonight though, the deal was I could only stay until Christmas, once he found out I was here I mean. Kinda sad, a lot sad actually, about that. But that means I get to ride in his sleigh and help him deliver gifts until we get to the orphanage, maybe I can convince him to save it for last!? 

My dress is all pretty and perfect for Christmas eve. Whether you're at the North Pole helping Santa and the elves or at home with your family or at a Christmas party. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. It will be available at the Roselline event (which opens tonight at midnight) and is by Bebe'Licious. It is available in 10 colors; sand, sea, storm, sky, sun, lilac, eggplant, grass, rose & coal.

Make sure you stop by the event and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!

Get the goods here:

Dress: Agnes Dress - Sky - Bebe'Licious @ Roselline

Tights: Winterize Set - Chelsea's Children's Clothes (older item, no longer available)

Shoes: t-strap flats - charcoal - {Ima} - Marketplace

Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika

Hat: Santa Hat - included in Not a Creature was stirring pose - Gemma Grace Poses

Pose w/ Prop: Santa's Bag - Dollface @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair (now closed, check main store)

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment