Thursday, October 18, 2018

Blog-oween #9 L.O.T.D 10/18


"Come little children I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment. Come little children the times come to play, here in my garden of magic." 
- Sarah in Hocus Pocus

Today's blog-oween, is, lets be honest.. kind of creepy! See, what had happened was CPS was sent to find me again. But this time I outsmarted them! I have a creepy little giggle when i'm making mischief I've been told, so I was asked to play a character in their Haunted Halloween tour. I couldn't say no! 

They put a lot a good makeup on me and used a lot of hair products to make my hair stick straight out. Then they gave me a new dolly friend and a knife (don't worry it's plastic!!) to hold and said to kind of wander aimlessly around the cemetery and scream when I saw people. That sounded easy enough to do! Plus my plan worked, the CPS people had no idea it was me!

In case you're wondering, my dress is available without the blood splatter as well. You can find it at Pumpkin Hill by Enchantique and it is available in black without the blood and a variety of other colors as well. It is sized for Bebe Body and Toddleedoo Baby.

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Morticia Dress - Blood - Enchantique @ Pumpkin Hill

Tights: Sock & Undie Hud - Chelsea Blood Doll Gacha - Baby Burp - (check main store or MP for extras)

Shoes: Winterize Color Mary Janes - CCC (old item, may no longer be available)

Skin: Undead Doll Skin - Toddleedoo Halloween Spot

Hair: Yuri - Windy - Reds - Pr!tty (from past chapter four event, check main store or MP for extras)

Nails: Undead Nails - Toddleedoo @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Doll: Gerda - Chelsea Blood doll Gacha - Baby Burp @ Past Playroom Event (check main store or MP for extras)

Knife: Holdable knife - Little Creeper Gacha - Baby Burp @ Past Playroom Event (check main store or MP for extras) 


No comments:

Post a Comment