Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blog-oween #5 ft. Maple for OSE Trunk or Treat


Today's Blog-oween adventure takes me to the country. I was sad to leave Salem behind, but I'll be visiting again at some point this month i'm sure of it! Today in the country I visited a farm, they had a pumpkin patch and you were allowed to come an pick pumpkins to take with you to carve or decorate. I know I already visited a pumpkin patch this month, but I mean, you can never visit too many! Even if you don't leave with a pumpkin, you can still go enjoy all a the fun things that usually go on at pumpkin patches. Like hayrides and face painting and apple picking. Plus you get to dress up in a costume, which is the best part!

My costume is available at the OSE Trunk or Treat event which opened today! This outfit was made by Maple and is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted only. It also comes with a texture change hud for the leggings which can be changed between green, orange, black and the black & white chevron pattern. 

Make sure you stop by the event to check out all of the adorable items! Remember it opens today (the 14th) and runs until the 26th. Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here:

Outfit (hat included): Pumpkin Costume - Maple @ OSE trunk or treat event

Shoes: Brie Boots (from Brie Outfit) - Petite Bowtique - Marketplace

Hair: Kuri - Reds - Pr!tty

Wagon: Pumpkin Patch Wagon - Inspired from past Playroom Event (store no longer in world, check Marketplace for extras)

[Also note, mine was custom made with 'lil bit' so that will not be on the wagon]

Pose w/ Crate Prop: Cutesy Crate - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props (from past Limited 50 Event, no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment