"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
- William Shakespeare "Macbeth"
Today's post for Blog-oween is inspired by Witches! I love witches, but only the good witches. Like Hermione in Harry Potter, Marnie and her family in Halloweentown, and even the musical Wicked. Which is probably one of my favorite musicals.
Today I hopped a train for Salem, because everyone knows that's where witches live! I used all my lemonade stand money to buy a round trip ticket! But not before I got this adorable outfit from Tiptoes so that I'd look like I belonged once I got to Salem. I even tried looking scary when I smiled, like the witches do!
My outfit is a brand new main store release from Tiptoes, It is sized for Toddleedoo Fitted and Bebe Fitted and comes in a variety of colors. I of course got purple, because purple is my favorite! It includes the hat and a broom as well.
Get the goods here:
Outfit & Hat: Witchy Spirit - Purple - Tiptoes
Shoes: Melange Boots - Black - The Blossom - Marketplace
Hair: F928 - Hud A - Tram
Witchy Friend: Cute Little Witch Companion - Vibrants - MishMish @ Arcade
Pose & Prop: Lil Witch - 5 - Honey - Marketplace
Location: Pendle Hill

No comments:
Post a Comment