Sunday, October 21, 2018

Blog-oween #11 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Thimble


Today's adventure for Blog-oween takes me to a small farm not far outside of Salem. I was able to rent a barbie car for 25 cents and drive there! I figured even though CPS cleared out, I figured I should lay low too. After all, they won't think to look for me at a farm. 

But I gotta look the part when I go somewhere, so I found this adorable cowgirl outfit. It is available currently at Thimble by Viv.a Kids! It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and Bebe Body and is available in 4 colors. Pink, Blue, White & Amber. It includes your shirt, jeans, boots, scarf, hat and sunglasses. Make sure you stop by and check out all of the adorable items!

P.S. I may lay low here for another day or so, but don't worry. I'll be back to Salem in no time! 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: My Cowgirl Tie - Pink - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble

Hair: Elira - Gingers - Truth Hair

Pose w/ Prop: Cowgirl - 4 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment