Today's blog-oween takes me back to Salem! I knew acting and dressing like an angel for a day would fool the grownups at the orphanage! They turned their backs to me long enough for me to scale the fence in the back yard and escape. I had enough of my lemonade stand money left to buy another bus ticket. I'm back among my people now, but shhhhh don't tell the grownups! I don't want them sending CPS out for me again!
I don't have another witch outfit, but I do have an outfit that's got the most famous witches of all on the shirt and that's the Sanderson Sisters of course! I love the movie Hocus Pocus. So when I got here the first thing I did was change into my new outfit so that the grownup witches would approve! Then the second thing I did was browse around the small little downtown shops.
My outfit is made by Lula Belle and is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and Bebe Body Fitted. The shirt and leggings can be worn separately, so if you're not a leggings person you can wear the shirt with a pair of jeans! This new outfit is part of a new item available now at the Pumpkin Hill Event that opened today. Make sure you stop by the event to check out all of the awesome items!
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Thackery Sweater - Squad - Lula Belle @ Pumpkin Hill
Leggings: Thackery Leggings - Lula Belle @ Pumpkin Hill
Shoes: Avery Fringe Boots - Caramel - Lula Belle
Hair: Marble Machine - Hud 01 - Magika
Jars w/ hold animation: Pumpkin Face Jar & Souls of my enemies Jar - Basil @ Pumpkin Hill
Misc. Items:
Cauldron: Cauldron - Green (from hocus pocus set) - Birdy (check main store or extras on marketplace)
Bookshelf: You're a wizard bookshelf - Alouette
Broom: Witch Broom (sparkles) - Tiny Moments (Also wearable that animates you to fly!)
Potions Cabinet: The Witching Hour - Potion Cabinet - Madpea (check main store or Marketplace for extras)
Signs:
Hocus Pocus Sign & Witch Parking - Both available as free prizes at treat stations at the Larnia Kids Halloween Hunt
Dolls:
Chanting Sister, Sniffer Sister & Powerful Sister - Garbaggio @ Past Arcade Event (check main store or marketplace for extras)
~ Thackery Outfit Ad with all 3 shirt designs ~


No comments:
Post a Comment