Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Blog-oween #2 L.O.T.D 10/10/2018 ft. Maple


Today's post for Blog-oween is just a simple look of the day, but is perfect for autumn in general. I decided to take my babydoll out for a walk today, we busted out of the orphanage and went for a walk through downtown. I even found a little coffee shop and of course had to get a pumpkin spice latte. After I got my latte I pushed the stroller around and looked in all the different store windows, obviously we had to go in the candy store, and the toy store. Those are the super important ones after all. 

My shirt, skirt and belt are part of a recent main store release from Maple. Please note that it is in Toddleedoo Baby Fitted size only. 
There are four separate skirt color options for sale, black, gray, white, and brown. With each one comes a color change hud for the shirts. The shirt is texture change to 4 different colors; orange, black, white & brown. 
I love this outfit, and I think my favorite part is that it comes with a pumpkin spice latte drink! There are two options available. One that is able to be rezzed for decor, the other is wearable an has a drink animation for you to carry around and enjoy on these cool fall days. 

Get the goods here: 

Outfit & Drink: Pumpkin Spice Outfit - Cinnamon - Maple

Socks & Shoes: Bookworm Shoes - Black - MurMur - Marketplace

Scarf: Lily Scarf - Snow - Tout Petit (former bebe bundle exclusive, no longer available. No current in word store)

Hair: Bianca - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Stroller: Love My Doll - Stroller With Doll - Rose - !gO! 

Pose: Darling - 5 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment