Today's blog-oween sadly brings no adventure, the grownups at the orphanage have been watching me like a hawk. They seem to think if they take their eyes off me that i'll bust outta the joint again. Which brings you to today's costume. I really am an angel, but I figure if I wear an angel costume that the grownups here at the orphanage will think so too and that I can bust out again. But that's our secret!!
My costume is going to be coming to Pumpkin Hill, which opens tomorrow (the 17th), by Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Body. The fun part is along with the angel costume, there is also a devil costume for sale too. So those of you who have siblings or best friends who are the mischievous ones, it would make a great gift! Then you could team up for Halloween where you're matching but not identical!
Make sure you stop by Pumpkin Hill to grab all of the adorable items!
On to the credits:
Angel Outfit & Accessories: Little Angel - Viv.a Kids @ Pumpkin Hill
Hair: Itch - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose: Quirky - 2 (m) - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment