Monday, October 22, 2018

Blog-oween #12 ft. Maple for Dandelions Unite


Today's Blog-oween is still in the country! I'm still hanging around on the farm, and look I found a new friend! I'm going to name her Itty Bitty! CPS is still gone, so I think tomorrow i'll drive my barbie car back to Salem and see what's going on there that's new. I'm going to take Itty Bitty with me though. The farmer said I could have her if I helped gather the eggs as payment, that was easy peasy so now she's mine! 

I'm still wearing farm clothes to fit in, my outfit will be available at Dandelions Unite by Maple beginning the 24th, which is Wednesday and is sized for Toddleedoo Baby fitted. It is available in 3 colors; red, blue and pink plaid. They will be available as single packs or fatpacks. The jeans are also available in 3 different colors as well; blue, bleached and acid washed black. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Top: lumber sweater - blue plaid - Maple @ Dandelions Unite

Jeans: skinny stretch denims - blue - Maple @ Dandelions Unite

Boots: cowgirl boots - brown (from country girl sky outfit) - lil big me - Marketplace

Hair: go easy - ginger pack - Lamb

Pose w/ Props: with my puppy - p.o.s.e - Marketplace

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment