Friday, October 26, 2018

Blog-oween #14 ft. Lula Belle @ Roselline Event


Today in Salem, I saw some people carving peoples names into pumpkins instead of carving faces! I asked one of the ladies how much it cost, she said only a dollar! She even let me help. I love my new pumpkin, I'd keep it out on display but I don't wanna take the chance in case CPS were to randomly show up again. So instead i'm going to just pull it around with me in my wagon. 

I gotta say, even though i'm in Salem, it was kinda warm today. But not super warm. I've heard grownups call it Indian Summer. I didn't wanna wear my boots with socks, so I got these adorable shoes to wear. You can find them at the Roselline Event which opened today (the 25th), by Lula Belle. They are sized for Bebe Fitted, Toddleedoo Baby & Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Toddleedoo Kid & Zooby Fitted. Each size is available in 15 different colors. Make sure you stop by the event and check out all of the adorable items!!

Get the goods here: 

Shirt: Kala Shirt - Lazo

Jeans: Kari Jeans - Chelsea's Children's Clothes

Shoes: Rosa Shoes - Cacao - Lula Belle @ Roselline Event

Hair: Dahyun - Red - Monso

Pose w/ Prop: Pretty Pumpkin - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment