Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Blog-oween #13 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event


Today's Blog-oween takes me back to Salem, I was sad to leave the new friends I made in the country but since CPS cleared out I'm safe to be back in Salem again. When I got back, I met a lady who was decorating skulls.. that's right, skulls! Well I thought they were actual skulls, but they're not from people. They're actually sugar skulls, but look a lot like the real thing! People from the Mexican heritage decorate them for the Day of the Dead Holiday. She said her church was having a big festival for it and if I wanted to come I could, she even helped me dress up for it! 

My outfit is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Bodies and can be found at the upcoming Roselline Event which opens on the 24th, which is tomorrow! You can buy the outfit which comes with the dress, shoes, necklace, a black crown, and the gloves. The different colored crowns, face paints, coin purses and sugar skulls will be available in a gacha. The face paint will work with any body because they are omega appliers! 

Make sure you stop by the event and check out all of the amazing items coming to this months round! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Calavera Queen Costume - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika

Crown: Crown Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Skull: Sugar Skull - Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Coin Purse: Coin Purses Skull - Teal - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Face paint: Sugar Skull Makeup - Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Pose: Darling - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props

Sim Location: Dead Mans Island


Gacha Key


No comments:

Post a Comment