Today's Blog-oween continues here in Salem, I met a couple of nice kids who helped me hide from CPS after the haunted trail people took all my makeup off. They're not orphans like me or nothing, but kids stick together! I'm laying low today at their house, hoping that by tomorrow CPS clears out and I can go back to my adventures! But for now, i'm having fun with my two new friends!
My outfit, is going to be available at this months round of the Roselline Event by Maple. It is available in 5 different colors and each color has the option of being worn plain or having the word cutiepatootie on it. My leggings and dress can be worn separate, which is cool. Because some days I may wanna ear jeans with my dress. When it comes to Audri style, you never know which way i'm gonna go some times. My outfit is available in Toddleedoo Baby - Fitted only. Dandelions Unite opens the 24th so make sure you stop by and grab the adorable items!
Also, I may be in Salem but I originally come from the south. You aren't from the south unless you got a big bow in your hair! These adorable bows are available now at Thimble and are available in 12 different colors.
Get the goods here:
(Going Left to Right)
~ Teagan ~
Outfit: Danny - Soda Pop Shop (For Toddleedoo Baby & Bebe Bodies)
Hair: Bones - Monotone - Doe @ Collabor88
~ Me ~
Dress: Sweater Dress - Cutiepatootie - Purple - Maple @ Roselline Event
Leggings: Wool Tights - Multicolored - Maple @ Roselline Event
Shoes: Casual Boots - Camel - Little Miss
Hair: Girim - Short - Bangs B - Reds - Pr!tty
Hair Bow: Velvet Bow Headband - Snow - Lula Belle @ Thimble
~ Charlotte ~
Outfit: Pastel Witch - Sleepy Fawn @ Pumpkin Hill (sized for Bebe body and TD Baby)
Shoes: Lil Chucks - Alabaster - Mapetit
Hair: Nicole - Blues (main store no longer in world & not available on MP)
Pose: Silly Friends - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment