The orphanage can't keep me on lock down, today I busted out again. But I figured I'd start small and just go local so that I could be back before they noticed I was gone. One of the craft supply stores was having a kids event today and kids got to make Thanksgiving crafts for free! So that's what I did, I made a cute turkey craft! I walked out of there like a boss too because the caretakers at the orphanage never even knew I was gone.
It was chilly here today but not freezing so I was able to get by with just a long sleeve shirt. At least during the day since the sun was out! My dress is available from Lula Belle at Color Me Cute, which opened today. It is sized for Bebe Fitted and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted. It is available in 10 colors each; Lilac, Blush, Coal, Mauve, Mint, Mustard, Peach, Sky, Sage & Steel.
Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items, happy shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Teagan Outfit - Mauve - Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute
Shoes w/ Socks: Bookworm Shoes - Black - MurMur - Marketplace
Hair: Cricket (bows) - Gingers - Doe
Turkey Craft: Turkey Stick - Pink - Basil @ Color Me Cute
Pose: Delightful - 3 (m) - .Click. Poses & Props @ Bonjour Bebe
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment