Today when I woke up, everything was kinda covered in white stuff. But it wasn't snow, Jack Frost visited last night! So I decided to spend the day outside, the cold doesn't bother me.. kinda like Elsa! But I did bundle up, because I ain't trying to get sick and stuck in bed.
You can get my gloves from Lula Belle at Thimble that's currently open. They are bento, which is awesome and sized for TD baby, TD kid and Bebe Fitted. They are also available in 9 colors; smoke, sky, peach, mint, cotton, coal, sunshine, blush and lilac.
There are a ton of adorable items at Thimble so make sure you stop by and check them out before the current round ends on the 10th of December.
Get the goods here:
Sweater: Wool Sweater - Lazo
Scarf: Wrap Around Scarf - Wishes - Marketplace
Gloves: Bento Gloves - Blush - Lula Belle @ Thimble
Earmuffs: Stitched Heart Earmuffs - Pink - .Click. Poses & Props
Hair: Pop - Gingers - Pr!tty
Pose: Kawaii - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment