Sunday, November 11, 2018

Adventures Continued #2 ft. Maple @ The Playroom


I'm still here in Maine, and it's been snowing a LOT here! I woke up so cold today, I had to get a snow suit and a beanie hat! Look, it's so cold there's igloos and penguins! I thought Penguins were only in the north pole! I'm also right by the train station as you can see, I'm about to hop a train to get back to fall weather, not ready for so much snow yet! Not sure where the train is going exactly, i'll find out when I get off! I hope it's the polar express going to the north pole, I'll be okay with a lot of snow if i'm at the north pole!

My snow suit is available at the current round of the playroom from Maple, it is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and is available in 5 colors. The outfit is even made to be worn without the jacket and includes adorable snow pant suspenders. The Playroom is currently open, so make sure you stop by and check out the cute stuff. 

Get the goods here: 

Jacket: Snowsuit Jacket - Purple - Maple @ The Playroom

Shirt: Snowsuit Tee - Rare - Maple @ The Playroom

Snow Pants: Snowsuit Pants - Purple - Maple @ The Playroom

Boots: Winter Boots - Purple - Maple @ The Playroom

Hat: PomPom Beanie - Lilac - Dream (store closed)

Hair: Olivia - Naturals 2 - Blues

Pose: Cutie Pie - 4 - .Click. Poses & Props

Location: Somewhere in Time


Gacha Key: 



No comments:

Post a Comment