"To the girl
who reads by flashlight,
who sees dragons in the clouds,
who feels most alive in the worlds that never were,
who knows magic is real,
who dreams,
This is for you"
I had a dream last night, in my dream I felt just like Cinderella. Only I was like Belle, because I was wearing a pretty yellow gown and there was even an enchanted rose. When I touched it all this pretty glitter twirled around me and I felt just like a princess.
My dress is from Maple and will be available for the Shop Hop beginning on November 9th, this Friday. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and is available in 8 colors (yellow, purple, silver, black, white, pink, coral & blue). You can even mix and match if you want because the top, dress, and bow are all separate pieces.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Formal Gown - Maple for Shop Hop
Hair: Bellena - Reds - Pr!tty
Tiara: Fluer Tiara - Diamond - Earthstones - Marketplace
Pose w/ Sparkles Prop: Fairytale Magic Gacha - 7 - Godmom - .Click. Poses & Props
Location: Storybook Forest

No comments:
Post a Comment