Today's adventure still has me here in New England, I thought the train was the Polar Express. But it wasn't, but i'll definitely find that train after Thanksgiving you can be sure a that! But I'm actually back near Salem now, the train stopped in this cute little country town and so curiosity got the better a me so I hopped off by crawling behind some luggage that was being pulled off the train. Perks of being small I guess! They were having this adorable little harvest festival so I decided to stop and look around. It's still cold here but i'm just glad I don't have to wear a snowsuit here, too early for that still in my opinion!
I got my warm cozy sweater and scarf though, and it's enough to keep me nice and warm on these cold November days here. You can find it at Bonjour Bebe's which is currently open. It is made by Lula Belle and is sized for TD Baby (non fitted but it can still be worn with fitted it just looks a tad bit bigger, but that's the beauty of sweaters.. you can't tell!) and Bebe Fitted! It is available in 6 different colors; blush, lilac, magenta, mint, peach & sky. It can also be worn with or without the scarf.
The event is currently open so make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Sweater & Scarf: Eliza Sweater & Scarf - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Bonjour Bebe
Leggings: Plain Leggings - Neutral Black - Turducken - Marketplace
Boots: Ugg Boots - Little Stars (former group gift, may no longer be available)
Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose w/ Prop: My Pumpkin - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:
Post a Comment