So CPS never did find me, one a my friends I made in Salem said the grownups with the dressy suits all cleared out. But since Halloween is over, Salem is just any other typical town. So I decided to see where my adventures would take me next. I decided to sneak my way onto a bus going further north, I walked with this other family and nobody questioned it! The bus stopped in Maine, so I hopped off and it's a LOT colder here then it was in Salem.
It then began to snow so I pulled out my earmuffs, I forgot to bring gloves or a winter coat.. so earmuffs are all I got! I'm going to have to go shopping. My earmuffs are available at Lula Belle for the Shop Hop which begins today (the 9th) and runs until next Friday. It is available in 9 colors; blush, coal, cotton, lilac, mint, peach, sky, smoke and sunshine.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Sweater: Olive Sweater - Lavender - Wishes @ past Color Me Cute event (on Marketplace only now)
Jeans: Natural Wash Jeans - Bright Blue - Petite Bowtique - Marketplace Only
Boots: Sookie Boots - Paper Damsels - Marketplace
Hair: Checkpoint - Hud 01 - Magika
Earmuffs: Cat Earmuffs - Coal - Lula Belle for Shop Hop
Pose: Dainty - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props
Location: Somewhere in time

No comments:
Post a Comment