Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Adventures continued #5 ft. Viv.a Kids for Roselline


Now I know I left Maine to get away from the snow, but that doesn't mean I wanted rain. Rain is fun in the spring and summer, but in the fall and winter it's not fun at all. I also haven't been able to escape the orphanage for very long still, but today I managed to make it to the park. I went even though it was raining, simply so that I could escape the walls of the orphanage for a little bit. But I think I may have a break coming soon. With Thanksgiving being tomorrow and the holiday weekend, everyone's going to be busy doing their own things so they won't be paying much attention to what i'm doing. But until then, I'm not going to give them any reason to pay attention to me. 

It's may be a dark icky rainy day, but at least I have a new rain coat and boots to wear while i'm outside playing in the rain! My rain coat and boots are going to be available at Roselline event which opens on the 25th. They are sized for TD baby and TD baby fitted only (1 coat fits both avatars). The coats are available in Unicorn, panda, giraffe, pig & raccoon. They also include a texture change hud so you can swap between the animal print and 2 different solid colors. The boots are part of a gacha which include matching boots for all 5 animals plus 8 different colors. The boots are also sized for TD baby and TD baby fitted only. 

Happy Shopping!!

On to the credits: 

Rain Coat: Baby Rain Coat - Unicorn - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline

Rain Boots: Babi Rainboots - Unicorn - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline 

Leggings: New Deer Leggings - Grey - Lazo

Hair: Elira - Gingers - Truth Hair

Pose w/ Prop: Umbrella - 7 - .Click. Poses & Props


Gacha Key: 



No comments:

Post a Comment