Wednesday, July 1, 2020

L.O.T.D 7/1/2020 ft. Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe Event


"Pretty Sure my birth stone is a seashell"

Today I went to the beach, it was so hot out though so I had to go this morning before it got super hot. My momma said it's almost 100 here today, that's like a zillion! So after I finished finding all my shells, I ran an splashed in the water to cool off :D which is my favorite part. 

My new swimsuit is available at the Belle Bebe Event, which opened today, from Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby & Bebe Youth bodies, with hats included! They are available in 6 colors; yellow, red, purple, pink, blue & green.

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Swimsuit & Hat: Franci Bikini - Purple - Viv.a Kids at Belle Bebe Event

Hair: J0513a - Hud A - Tram 

Pose & Prop: Beach Loot - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Location: Luane's World



No comments:

Post a Comment