Today my mom had a summer dinner party, the fancy kind because there wasn't a hot dog or a hamburger in site! She had chicken sandwiches, but they were wrapped in soft taco shells! She called them chicken wraps, but I call them chicken tacos. I just picked off all a the veggies! My favorite was the lemonade an yummy desserts though!
I had to dress up fancy and nice to go though, but I still refused the shoes! But my pretty outfit is available from Mia's at the Show & Tell Event. It is sized for Bebe Baby & Bebe Youth bodies, both are BOM and Non-BOM friendly as well. It is available in 10 different color options and can be worn with or without the leggings.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Bella Dress & Leggings - Harleq - Mia's at Show & Tell Event
Hair: Bliss - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Ice Cream: Ice Cream Social - Orange Dreamsicle - Moon Jelly at Show & Tell Event
Mouth Mess: Ice Cream Social - Messy Face - Orange - Moon Jelly at Show & Tell Event
Backdrop: Cosy Cafe - 1 Backdrop - K&S at Collabor88
Decor: Tropical Delights Full Set - Dust Bunny at Anthem

No comments:
Post a Comment