Monday, July 27, 2020

L.O.T.D 7/27/2020 ft. Sleepy Fawn at Roselline



I love ball pits! But my momma never lets me get in them because she says there's a zillion germs, so I got my very own at home now! I love it because if my uncle is nagging me I can throw one at his head, I got good aim! My ball pit is available at the current round of Roselline from Sleepy Fawn. It is available in pink & grey and also mint & grey. It has 4 different animations where you can just lay and chill or you can be playing. The canopy is available in pink and mint, and the rug is available in pink & grey. 

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Dress: Clemmie Dress - Blue - Sippycup - Marketplace

Hair: Jagoda - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Hair Clips: Candy Hair Clips Gacha - Flower Blue & White - Viv.a Kids

Teddybear: My teddy plushie - soft brown - Hive

Pose: Gentle - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Ball Pit: Ball Pit - Grey & Pink - Sleepy Fawn at Roselline

Canopy: Ball Pit Canopy - Pink - Sleepy Fawn at Roselline

Rug: PomPom Rug - Pink Moon - Sleepy Fawn at Roselline

~ Decor ~

Bed: Neverland Nursery - Ship Crib Rare - Bad Seed  

Wall Tapestry: Tapestry - Sloth 1 - Little Stars (Check MP for extras)

Rug: White Winter Gacha - Ruffle Rug - Dust Bunny

Dresser: Daysi Dresser - Floral - Brixley - Marketplace

Toybox: Lincoln Toybox - Muddpuddles (no longer available)



No comments:

Post a Comment