Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Wish upon a starfish ft. Mia's at Color Me Cute


"Don't let the waves of doubt wash away your authentic self"
- Dodinsky

This morning I went to the beach to find sea shells to add more to my collection, but I found a starfish! I think starfish are cool, I may a snuck it home and put it in the fish tank so it could still breathe!

My outfit is new from Mia's to color me cute, which opens tomorrow. It is sized for Bebe Youth and Bebe Baby bodies and BOM compatible as well. Each outfit includes a matching sun hat as well. It is available in 10 different colors.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Outfit: Raku Romper - Haze - Mia's at Color Me Cute

Hat: from Raku Romper - Blueberry - Mia's at Color Me Cute

Hair: Junko - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Pose w/ Prop: Found a Seastar - P.O.S.E

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment