I love gardening, I especially like to help my mom with the flowers. Today she was busy getting things ready for the 4th of July cookout so I decided to water the flowers for her. I had a little friend come help me too, I named him Paulie, from the movie!
My outfit is for the Youth Body only and is available at the current round of Roselline from Lazo. The top is available in 3 different packs with 3 colors for each pack with an additional color in the fatpack. The jeans are also available in 3 colors in each of the 3 packs with an additional fatpack color. The jeans also have options for lace and no lace at the pockets with each color.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Xiu - Lazo at Roselline
Bracelet: Hair Tie Bracelet - Purple - Izzie's
Hair: Tyrisha - Doux
Bird: Tropical Aratinga - #11 - SEmotion at Anthem
Pose w/ Prop: Watering Flowers - Sugarflake - Marketplace
Flowers: Colorful Flowers in a pot - Maya's - Marketplace
Garden Shelves: Flower Pot Bench - Wonderful Home Creations - Marketplace
Location: Whimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment