Have I said I love the beach? I do, I love the boardwalk too! Today I went to the boardwalk and used my Lemonade stand money to get a popsicle, I got strawberry because that's my second favorite. My very favorite is blue raspberry, but they were all out!
My outfit is perfect for summer, because it's really hot out and I love the ocean. It will be available at the upcoming round of Thimble and is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby & Bebe Youth. It is available in 6 colors and themes; Flowers, London, Mermaid, Cat, Lovely & Unicorn.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Rachel Set - Mermaid - Viv.a Kids at Thimble
Hair: J0513 - Hud A - Tram @ Uber
Messy Face: from Watermelon Time Pose from Dollface at past Toddleedoo Fair
Pose & Prop: My Popsicle - Magnolia Poses at Color Me Cute (free gift)
Backdrop: Sea Front - K&S
~ Decor ~
Ice Cream: Sandbridge Ice Cream Cart - Pink & Green - What Next
Bench: Surf Shack Bench - Trompe Loeil
Lighthouse: Paint Me Summer - Blue Lighthouse - 8of8
Boat: Paint Me Summer - Ship 3 - 8of8

No comments:
Post a Comment