Wednesday, July 8, 2020

L.O.T.D 7/8/2020 ft. Elodie at Show and Tell Event


It was a hot day today, but it was still breezy so I went outside and turned on my bubble machine and ran around chasing them. I love catching bubbles and twirling around with them. I also love twirly dresses, so I love my new dress from Elodie at the show and tell event. 

My dress is available in sizes for Bebe Baby & Bebe Youth. It comes with a color change hud to change between 5 different colors; purple, blue, yellow, pink and orange.

Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here:

Dress: Valerie - Elodie at Show & Tell Event

Hair: P12 (04) - YumYum at Anthem (I used the mix+pink hud and tinted it to get my shade of red)

Pose w/ Prop: Pretty Bubbles - Catch - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Big Bubble Props: Mist Bubbles - Ice - Lagom

No comments:

Post a Comment