There is only 3 more days until Halloween! Only 3 more sleeps! Do you have your costumes picked out yet? I did, but well, I changed my mind. But that's okay! That just means I get to go shopping again!
I have the perfect outfit to go shopping too, this outfit is super cute and comfy and warm. You can find it at Thimble from Viv.a Kids and it is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted & bebe fitted bodies. It is available in 6 colors; brown, blue, green, pink, yellow & orange. Shoes are also included.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Missy Set - Brown - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble
Hair w/ Headband: A perfect mess - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose w/ Prop: Eeek! - .Click. Poses & Props - (old event item, no longer available)
Countdown: Halloween Countdown - .trinket. (no longer available)

No comments:
Post a Comment