Saturday, October 19, 2019

L.O.T.D 10/19/19 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Color Me Cute


I always love when I have a play date with my friend Teagan! She's bigger than me so sometimes she tries to carry me around like a doll, but that's okay because I do the same thing to my cousin Stephie!

My outfit is currently available at Color Me Cute from Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Toddleedoo Fitted & Bebe Fitted only. The boots are included as well. The outfit comes in 6 different colors; white, brown, blue, coral, gray & lilac. 

Teagan's Outfit is sized for the youth body only!

Thank you Teagan for collaborating with me!

Get the goods here:

On Me:

Outfit: Jody - Brown - Viv.a Kids @ Color Me Cute

Hair: H1116 - Hud A - Tram

On Teagan:

Outfit: Halloween Cats & Bats - Red Jumper - Little Nerds

Hair: Maddi - Pr!tty for Saturday Sale

Shoes: Cody Slippers Gacha - Lazo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pose: Put me down - Posies

Location: Arranmore

No comments:

Post a Comment