Thursday, October 17, 2019

A day on the farm ft. Lazo @ Color Me Cute


Today I went to the farm and went to the pumpkin patch, It took me forever to choose a pumpkin though. But it's a lady's prerogative to be indecisive. But I finally chose one! It's pretty chilly out now, but not chilly enough that I need to bundle up. So I was able to wear just a sweatshirt and jeans and I was warm enough. 

My outfit is sized for the Youth Body only. No bebe or TD options and is available at Color Me Cute from Lazo. The jeggings come in 2 different versions, plain and with a flower design and are available in 7 different colors. The top comes in 3 different packs, 3 colors per pack. The fatpack includes 1 exclusive color. 

Color Me Cute opened on the 15th, make sure you stop by and check out all of the adorable items. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Sadie - Lazo @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Lina Sneaks - Milk - Petite Bowtique

Hair: Zoe - Reds - Wasabi Hair Store (gacha item)

Pose w/ Prop: My Pumpkin - 4 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment