Friday, October 25, 2019

L.O.T.D 10/25/19 ft. Lazo @ Roselline & Lula Belle @ Thimble


Halloween is only a few days away and there's still so much to do! I realized I don't even know what I want to be for Halloween yet! People been asking me what I wanna be or if I already got it picked out, but I don't. But as soon as I see it I'll know what I wanna be! So I grabbed my new purse and i'm off to go shopping for my Halloween costume. 

My new dress is available at Roselline from Lazo, it is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted & bebe fitted bodies only. It is available in 8 different colors. My tights are also new from Lazo, they are a main store release and also for Toddleedoo fitted & bebe fitted bodies. They are available in black & white only, 3 options each. 

My new purse is available at Thimble by Lula Belle, it is available in 8 colors each and comes with a hold animation. 


Get the goods here:

Dress: Irene Dress - Lazo @ Roselline

Tights: Sheer Tights - Black 2 - Lazo

Shoes: Avery Fringe Boots - Caramel - Lula Belle

Hair: Camille - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Purse: Kitty Handbags - White - Lula Belle @ Thimble



No comments:

Post a Comment