We all know I dropped out of preschool when I was 3, I didn't care for Kindergarten or 1st grade either. But 2nd grade has actually been okay, I go to a Private School though so I have to wear a Uniform. That's okay though at least it's cute. I couldn't go to school yesterday though without a Pumpkin Spice Latte, not after being up late from trick or treating and then having a sugar high from the candy I ate!
My outfit is available at Roselline, for the Youth Body only. The skirt has 2 options, plaid and plain. The top has 2 options as well, one solid color or layered like I have it. It is available in 8 different color options, two of them are fatpack exclusives.
My shoes are an updated gacha for the youth body available at the main store. There are 20 color options available with 4 being rares.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: School Outfit - Lazo @ Roselline
Tights: Sheer Tights Legwarmers - Blue - Lazo @ Past Event (check main store)
Shoes: Cody Slippers - Lazo
Hair: Kiko - Doux
Drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte - Reign
Backpack: Bunny Backpack - Lilac - Lula Belle
Pose: Simple - 3 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

No comments:
Post a Comment