Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Blog-oween #1 ft. Lazo @ Color Me Cute


"When Witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers. 'Tis near Halloween."

Well, I did it! I hopped on a bus and went back to Salem for Halloween. Except there's no CPS to hide from this year! YAYYYYY. I'm just here for a visit. I bought a new flying broom and a new witch outfit, I tried my best to make sure I looked tough so that I'd blend in with the rest a the witches here. 

My new witch outfit, including the hat, is available at Color Me Cute from Lazo. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. There is also a scarecrow version of the dress and there are 2 options for each dress. 

My new broom is from Gemma Grace Poses and includes 3 bento poses and the broom is modify so you can adjust as needed. It is a new group gift, just join the group, it's only 99L and you have access to all past group gifts as well! 

Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Cary Gown Halloween Witch - 1 - Lazo @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Bat Sandals - Black - Ribbons (formerly known as Turducken. Item was at past event, may no longer be available. Check Marketplace)

Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose w/ Prop: My very own broomstick! - Gemma Grace Poses

Location: Pendle Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment