Monday, October 14, 2019

L.O.T.D 10/14/19 ft. Elodie @ Color Me Cute



"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" 
- Anne of Green Gables

It's such a beautiful fall day today, I had to get outside! My favorite part of fall is probably watching all of the leaves change to pretty colors and have them falling all around. Because then I can make a big bed of leaves and jump in them. 

My outfit is perfect for these cool fall days turning crisper as the days go by. It is available at Color Me Cute starting tomorrow (the 15th) from Elodie. It is sized for Bebe Youth and Bebe Body only, no Toddleedoo. The sweater comes in 4 different color packs, 4 with each hud. The jeggings are available in 6 different colors including different shades of blue, black and beige. The socks and boots are also available in different color options, 4 different colors each. The jeggings also come in two versions. One to wear specifically with the socks & boots, and the other can be worn with other shoes. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Autumn Sweater - Set 3 - Elodie @ Color Me Cute

Hair: Purity - Reds - Stealthic

Pose w/ Props: Beautiful Soul Pose & Props - Luane's World Poses





No comments:

Post a Comment