Monday, September 30, 2019

It's almost October ft. Lazo @ Roselline


Tomorrow is the first day of October, or as I like to call it, the 31 Days of Halloween. I'm thinking of going to Salem for Halloween again this year to hang out with the witches. I'll have to bust into my piggy bank that has all of my lemonade stand money from the summer to see how much money I have for a bus ticket. But I'm gonna start packing, JUST in case! But i'm already in the Halloween mood so I decided to sport the Halloween colors a day early. 

My sweater and leggings are brand new to Roselline from Lazo. The sweater is for the Youth Body only and is available in 6 different colors. Each color has 2 options, a single color option or an ombre option. The fatpack includes 2 exclusive color options. My leggings are available for Toddleedoo Baby and Bebe Bodies (including youth). It is available in 15 colors. 

Make sure you stop by and check out all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Sweater: Xu Sweater - Lazo @ Roselline

Leggings: Sheer Leggings + Legwarmers - Black - Lazo @ Roselline

Shoes: Winter Triumphs - Brown - Ugly Duckling (store no longer in world, check MP for extras. Also make note that these were for Toddleedoo and I resized them to fit the youth body)

Hair: Lithe - Reds - Stealthic

Balloons: Spooky Balloons & Ghost Balloon - Kiwi @ Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment