"Every horse deserves once in its life to be loved by a little girl"
Nightdust has gotten so much bigger! He's not a baby pony anymore! But he's still my best friend. He loves apples and carrots, but not as much as he loves sugar. He's like me!
Today is September 1st, and you can tell fall is just around the corner. I had to have a sweatshirt this morning when I was out playing. But then It got hot so I took it off. But I'm still not wearing shoes, because you can't run amuck properly in shoes.
My outfit is brand new from Oakmoss at the Bebe-Youth Fair. It is for the Youth body only and is available in 4 different colors & patterns. I had to grab two, because it's a girls prerogative to be indecisive.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Oakster Overalls - Oakmoss @ Bebe-Youth Fair
Glasses: Shiny Meshnerd Glasses - Steinwerk
Hair: Tyrisha - Doux
Pose: Pferd Pose - Sami's World - Marketplace
Location: Netherwood

No comments:
Post a Comment