I made a new friend, I named him Beethoven! You can't have a St. Bernard and not name him Beethoven if you've seen the movies! He's really sweet and can always tell when I'm sad. Animals are smart like that!
I'm loving my new dress, it's available now at Roselline from Lula Belle! It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. No youth body option with this outfit. The sweater comes with a texture change hud that allows you to choose between 6 different colors. The skirt is available in 6 different color options; teal, mulberry, navy, plum, sable & slate, with the same floral design.
Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Eve Skirt - Navy - Lula Belle @ Roselline
Socks & Shoes: Leather Boots - Coal - Lula Belle
Necklace: Bow Necklace - Silver - Lazo
Hair: Checkpoint - Hud 01 - Magika
Dog: Snowday St. Bernards - 1 - Adult Companion Rare - Jian
Pose: Adorable - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace
Location: Backdrop City

No comments:
Post a Comment