Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A book a day keeps reality away ft. Oakmoss @ Color Me Cute


"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy books and that's kind of the same thing"

If you know me, you know I absolutely love reading. I love all kinds of books from all genre's. My favorite though is probably thriller/mystery, and then fantasy/dystopian. Of course nothing tops Harry Potter though. 

Today I went on a walk, I wanted to find a nice quiet and relaxing place to read. It's getting a tiny bit chilly though so I wore my new sweater that's from Oakmoss at the current round of Color Me Cute. It's for the youth body only but word around the block says that she's going to work on making them for TD's and Bebe's as well. The sweaters are available in 4 patterns; aliens, dinosaurs, flowers & food. Each sweater also comes with a pair of skinny jeans. 

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Hadz Comfy's - Flower - Oakmoss @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Snotty Denim Shoes - Chubbies

Hair: Galvez - Doux @ Belle Event

Bracelet: Hair Tie Bracelet - Purple - Izzie's

Pose w/ Props: Unread Book - LW Poses

Location: Luane's World



No comments:

Post a Comment