Today is a rainy dreary day, normally I love going out to play in the rain, but it's the kinda rain where you just wanna stay in bed. So that's pretty much just what I did all day! I stayed in my new pajamas from Lazo and I got some snacks from the kitchen and turned on Peter Pan on Netflix. But I think I ate too many puffs and drank too much milk, because I didn't even finish my snacks or the movie before I fell back to sleep!
My pajamas are from Lazo for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. They are available at the Bebe-Youth fair which opened yesterday! They are available in 9 different colors. My version I am wearing though (Pink top and blue pants) are only available in the fat pack as an exclusive.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Pajamas: Quies Pajamas - Lazo @ Bebe Youth Fair
Hair: I0814 - Hud A - Tram @ Uber
Binky: Baby Binks - Floral - Rigby - Marketplace
Pose: Sleeping Baby Pose - 3 - LeMomo
Tablet: From Shabby Princess Bedroom Set - *AR*
Doll: Hand Sewn Doll - Alycia - Trinket (old gacha item, check for extras on marketplace)
Bed: From Sanctum Nordic Bedroom Set - *AR*
Nightstand: From Sanctum Nordic Bedroom Set - *AR*
Sippy cup: Teddy Sippy Cup - Purple - Deco (has holdable version as well) - BunBun (store no longer in world)
Puffs: Moderate Apple Puffs - BOX
Applesauce: Applesauce Pouch - RARE - BOX
Nightlight: Essential Oil Diffuser Nightlight - Sleep - Koukla
Frame Decor: La Belle Fairy Tale Princess - Guiding Mirror - Cheeky Pea (may no longer be available, check marketplace for extras)

No comments:
Post a Comment