Yesterday was Friday, Friday is my favorite day because I have two days off from school. I'm in the 3rd grade though (when in the youth body anyway!) so that sometimes means homework on the weekends. *Insert yuck emoji face here* When I was walking out to the Bus though I tripped over my own 2 feet and my books and crayons went everywhere, my spelling test paper flew and so did my book report! It was insanity! But I got it all put back together!
My new outfit is available at Roselline from Lazo, it is available in the Youth Body only. No toddleedoo or bebe sizes available. The shirt and dress can be worn separate or as a single piece. There are 3 packs available and the dress comes in 4 versions each. 4 color options for the dress and 4 for the shirt. There are also 2 fatpack exclusive versions of the dress.
Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Una Denim Dress - Lazo @ Roselline
Shoes: Snotty Denim Shoes - Chubbies
Hair: Kuri - Reds - Pr!tty (store under construction and MP is updating)
Crayon Mess: Scattered Crayons - Crayon Disaster - Little Nerds (may no longer be available)
Harry Potter Book: Books - Potter - LeMomo - Marketplace
Pose w/ Prop: Back to school pose pack - 3 - Kirin Poses - Marketplace
Location: Backdrop City

No comments:
Post a Comment