Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Spring is coming ft. Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event


One thing that comes with spring is a lot of rain, but with rain comes water and mud puddles to jump in. That = fun! It rained a lot yesterday, so today I went outside and jumped in all the puddles I could see. It was pretty warm out today too, so I didn't need a jacket or anything! I like it because it means spring is actually almost here, no more icky cold weather.

My outfit is perfect for these warm days coming, it is available at Roselline which just opened and is from Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Body and is available in 6 different colors; lilac, teal, blue, white, yellow & pink. It also includes socks, shoes & a cap to wear as well. 

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Mirela Dress - Lilac - Viv.a Kids @ Roselline Event

Shoes: Velco Sneakers - Tiptoes

Hair: Luda - Berry Color - VCO

Pose w/ Puddle Props: Puddle Jumper - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment